We look for books that promote the following themes…
1. God, creation, and people influence one another. We are interrelated.
2. God always loves us and all creation. We aim to love.
3. Children are free in each moment to choose actions that bring joy to God and others.
4. The future is open for God, not predetermined or even foreknown in its entirety.
5. All people, including children, can act as God’s hands in creating a better world.
6. Life with a loving God is meaningful. Children’s lives are significant.
7. No person is inherently evil, but we all sometimes make bad choices. We can be transformed.
8. God is always present to us and others, encouraging us for good. We are not alone.